Our peer volunteers are the backbone of everything we do. We depend on our volunteers to be an integral part of helping others get well and stay well. As a volunteer, you will be involved with recovery coaching, telephone recovery support, events, community support, fundraising and offered the tools for administrative tasks. We offer our services free to the community, and we appreciate anything you are willing to bring to the table to enhance our services.
You’re doing more than helping others. Your experience as a trained volunteer gives you marketable skills and helps strengthen your own recovery.
We’ll match you with an opportunity that meets your skills and interests:
- Join our Telephone Recovery Support team, making weekly calls to individuals in recovery to engage conversation and provide support.
- Become a Recovery Coach, helping individuals and families get well. Our staff will help mentor you through the process and offer hands on opportunities.
- Share your own recovery story and inspire others by speaking to community organizations, employers, and others.
- Help us organize, plan and execute community awareness events.
- Provide office and front-desk support in our Recovery Center, including answering phones and various administrative tasks.