The center is closed temporarily and in-Person meetings have been put on hold due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in the area
Click the links for local Zoom meetings
Tuesday HA Meeting 7:30-8:30p Click Here
Wednesday Parents in Recovery meeting. 7:00-8:00p Click Here
Friday Overeaters Anonymous 5:00-6:00p Click Here
Saturday Mental Health Substance Misuse Peer Group 1:15-2:15 Click Here
What Happens When I Click A Meeting Icon?
If this is the first time you use Zoom,
- You will be prompted to load Zoom on your device (It’s free!)
- Once downloaded, open Zoom and register your device
- Skip the page that asks for money for an upgrade
- Allow permission to access the video & audio recording. (this allows zoom to use your camera & microphone)
- Join the meeting! If you are prompted to enter a meeting ID number, navigate back to the original link and click it again. You will be brought to the meeting click yes to “join with this device’s video” prompt.
NH – State-wide Meetings
- In the Rooms: AA, NA, Refuge, SMART Recovery, and a lot more