Our Recovery Centers offer a safe drug and alcohol-free environment for healthy social interactions inspiring recovery development through all stages of recovery.
Our centers offer:
- Public education about addiction and recovery
- Recovery coaching
- Telephone recovery support services
- Navigation to services
- Peer & family support groups
- Health & wellness workshops
- Employment services
- Recovery Coach Trainings
- Resource library
- Sober events
- Advocacy at local, state, and federal level
Since opening, our centers have had more than 31,000 visits with more than 1,500 registered members.
Our telephone recovery support team makes an average of 100 calls weekly.
Our centers combined, offer over 120 recovery meetings, workshops, trainings and social events weekly. Find a full list HERE.
We respect all pathways to addiction recovery and will help individuals and their families with access to supports that work for them.